Monday, February 7, 2011

I want The Selby in my place...





credits: Lissy Laricchia, Little Bits and Blogs
So Jackson Fine Art is hosting a Todd Selby exhibit, and I really, reaallyy want to go. Because The Selby is completely awesome. Someone come with me?


It rained walking home from work. I had no umbrella. I became wet. Unhappy face.

So Chelsea and I were coming back from dinner at the SAAC, and when we got on the elevator, there was a girl sitting in a chair in the corner, studying. Odd. She said it helps her concentrate. I wonder how thats going to work out for her in the future. Maybe she'll do her best work during airplane flights to distant lands, or perhaps she'll have an epiphany on a roller coaster. Her favorite playground toy was probably the merry-go-round. Emory has very, very wierd people.

Oh, something else to check out: Lissy Laricchia. Go.


I am bursting at the seams with inspiration today.

No comments:

Post a Comment