Sunday, February 6, 2011

Geppetto





Today was the craftiest day I've had in a while. Weekends are nice that way I suppose, Sundays especially foster my mood to clean and revamp my space. I painted and took some pictures today, and I might carry my camera around with me sometime this week to finish off a role of film I am using. So I have a tendency to save all my glass jars, and today I painted the lids pink and wrote "Sugar, Flour, Rice, and Pasta" on them and filled them with their respective items. Except I have no rice. Or pasta. So those are empty. I need to go to the store, but I don't have a functioning car...So it was sautéed vegetables for dinner tonight. Ahh yum. The week will be interesting to say the least as far as food goes. Probably not any more significant than a usual week in other respects. I'm loving "Dry" by Augusten Burroughs, but thats to be expected as well, because, lets face it, he's hilarious and awesome. Read "Magical Thinking," which is another one of my favorites by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment