Monday, February 21, 2011

Desperate Housewives

Listen.



sources unknown
I got a call from SeaWorld today, asking me questions about my internship application! I have a phone interview for next Monday :) Maybe I'll be in Orlando this summer. Thailand or SeaWorld, not bad options so far!

I finally got my car fixed, by AAA no less. The guy who came was cool though, turns out he recently moved from Panama City Beach where he worked for Budweiser...not a bad gig in my opinion, but I asked why he left and apparently they have a new baby, and, well, that makes sense. I wouldn't raise a baby in PC thats for sure.
So anyway, Lisa and I went shopping in Decatur on Sunday (and by shopping I mean wasting time in multiple stores without so much as making a purchase), which was relaxing after the pseudo-intervention I got from my roommates yesterday morning. Apparently I don't study and I sleep too much and I'm depressed. Go figure. I am really tired of other people's opinions on the way I live my life, it's Monday and I've already had a bit too much of that for the rest of the week. This always seems to happen with roommates, and I guess its nice that they care and blah blah blah but it makes me feel like they are watching me, and I don't like that feeling of nor being completely comfortable. I need to live with someone exactly like me or worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment