Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hey.



Through the bars, you were some kind of straight miracle. Maybe I wanted you to be, clinging so hard just like me. The first time I saw you, what a haze...and you were so bold. A crush. Maybe just a crush. But you were so new, grey t shirt I thought this could be easy, you here and me there. Sweet and a face like you've never seen, better yet smile and laugh so rare. I wanted you to see me. Maybe you ended up seeing me. For who I was. A picture of my heart, put up like some gallery and now its like I'm supposed to turn the page so easy?

You want to play, hey sad little game, we walk around blind but I still know you. And you feel me. Its time we come to the end, don't you think? We neither of us ever get what we want - strange place - silence. Fall asleep and you're there every time. Circle around I guess. Trying hard, trying hard to live without when all that I want is you. Well it's done huh. Yes, yes its done now. Remember that you made your choice. You knew how good it was. We watched the illusion escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment