Thursday, April 21, 2011

Element



It's hard to believe the semester is ending. Part of me wishes there was more time, and part of me yearns to get out of here. I never know what will come, but its been a strange few months for sure, and the path I'm taking shows no sign of slowing in its opportunities.
I think one of the best things thats ever happened to me is being set free this way. I wonder if my parents  expected all this from me when they let me go. I wonder if they saw it was my nature to pursue the object of my desire vehemently for just that first crisp, sweet bite of satisfaction before changing direction entirely and resting my gaze just as passionately upon something else. I wonder if they predicted the path I would set on, if they knew the trail I'd leave behind me as I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment